Today I noticed that the tillandsia seeds, I put on wet toilet paper over a week ago, are changing. The center part of most seeds have changed to a yellow green color. I remembered I read somewhere that this is a stage in growth of the seed.
I also found out how to get ISO-8859-1 characters in the MexIt XML file without getting errors from XML::Twig, the Perl module I use to parse the XML file.
In the evening, Esme wanted to record an interview for a school assignment. She wanted to use the sound recorder application which is part of Windows XP. However each time after it recorded exactly 60 seconds it stopped recording.